Advanced Nixtrox Deco and Rec. Trimix
October 2 @ 5:00 pm - October 21 @ 5:00 pm$875.99
IANTD ADV EANx Diver and Recreational Trimix Diver
Classroom Dates October 2nd, 3rd, 5th
Pool October 17th
Open Water Dives October 20th, 21st, back up dates 27-28th these training dives will most likely be done in a inland Quarry depending on weather.
O2 Gas Fills is NOT INCLUDED
Helium Gas Fills is NOT INCLUDED
This Program is designed to extend the diver’s knowledge in the use of EANx for Sport diving.
It further develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving.
The purpose of this program is to qualify divers to do dive to 140 fsw (42 msw) and do decompression stops required dives up to 15 minutes.
Rec. Trimix is also training is to max depth of 130 fsw and max end of 80 fsw
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Deep Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 140fsw.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a qualified IANTD EANx Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- IProof of a minimum of 30 logged dives 20 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Rebreather Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Physiological and Psychological Considerations;
- Decompression Theory;
- Dive Planing and Gas Management … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Perform valve shutdowns;
- Deploy lift bag … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more … 6-8 Training Dives Total
- Equipment needed for these courses
- 2 – DIN 1st-stages
- 2 – 2nd Stages one with a 5-7 foot hose
- H-Valve tanks, Sidemount, or Banded Doubles / You will Also Need a Deco Bottle 40 cubic foot minium / TANKS MUST BE 100% O2 Cleaned
- 1 – 100% O2 Cleaned Deco Reg for cold water use
- 2 – BottomTimers / Depth Gauges or Dive Computers
- 2- Cuting devices
- 2- Dive lights
- Exposer Suit
- Writing Slate or Underwater Notebook
- Lift Bag