- This event has passed.
January 27 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
The IANTD Equipment Specialist Program trains divers in skills, performance, and theory of Good scuba gear maintance and storage.
You’ll learn about routine care and maintenance procedures as well as scuba equipment storage recommendations. Your instructor will show you how to overcome some common equipment problems and offer equipment configuration suggestions.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
Must be a qualified IANTD Open Water or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
Must be a minimum of 12 years old..
What this program must include?
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
Classroom Session Starts January 27th at 11:00 am at the Store Finishes Around 5pm
Before the Start of Classroom sessions, every student should bring their scuba equipment for the maintance and clean portion of this course if you dont have ant some will be provided for you at time of class…
1) Please bring your own Scuba Mask
2) Please bring your own Snorkel
3) Please bring your own Scuba Fins
4) Please bring your own Dry Suit or wet suit
5) Please bring your own Undergarment
6) Please bring your own Gear Bag
7) Please bring your own SMB/Lift bag and Reel
8) Please bring your own carmera or any other accesories you have any question about maintace and up keep
9) Please bring your own Dive Light
What We Provide….. if needed
1) IANTD Learning Materials
2) IANTD Instructor
4) Regulator, Octo, Dive Computer
5) Scuba Tanks
6) Semi Dry Suit