- This event has passed.
IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver
April 6, 2017 @ 5:00 am - April 9, 2017 @ 5:00 pm$499.99
IANTD Advanced Open Water class starts
April 6th at 5pm -830pm at the store for classroom sessions
April 7th 5pm the pool for Confined water sessions
April 8th-9th Open water Training dives TBA weather
This mid-level Continuing Education Program is designed to enable IANTD Open Water / Recreational Rebreather Divers to extend their proficiency in the water and to gain more supervised practical experience.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 100fsw.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Open Water or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum of 15 years of age for Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Diver or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Recreational Rebreather Advanced Open Water Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Underwater Navigation
- Night Dive
- Deep Dive no deeper than 100fsw
- Dive Planing
- … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Develop and demonstrate buoyancy control ;
- Propulsion Skills … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Perform at least 5 skill dives, from the IANTD Specialty Programs or Instructor Specific Specialties Programs;
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Rescue Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Deep Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Introductory to Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)