- This event has passed.
Lake Michigan Scuba Charter – Port Washington
September 8 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$110.00 – $160.00
Explore PDD’s local shipwrecks and dive sites on one of our weekend charters.
We meet every Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 a.m. and leave the dock no later than 9 a.m., weather permitting, to visit one of the Great Lakes wrecks or sites off the Port Washington shore. Depending on the weather, one of our experienced divemasters will guide you around one of these dive sites:
- Eric’s Reef max-depth 45 feet
- The Mahoning max-depth 65 feet
- The Skin Boat max-depth 80 feet
- The Niagara max-depth 53 feet
- The Atlanta max-depth 23 feet
- The Advance max-depth 85 feet
- The Byron max-depth 130 feet
- The Northerner max-depth 130 feet
- Jim’s Ridge max-depth 40 feet
- The Island City max-depth 130 feet
- The Weiss Airplane max-depth 110 feet
- The Toledo max-depth 20 feet
- The A.V. Knickerbocker max-depth 20 feet
Our estimated bottom time ranges from 15-50 depending on depth, and our dives never exceed 130 feet, or recreational depth. When we return to the dock around 1-2 p.m. you’ll clean your dive gear and enjoy after dive snacks while you fill in your dive books and swap stories about your favorite dives.
Please arrive at the Port Deco Divers shop by 8 a.m. to check-in before you head over to the marina to board the boat. You will need your C-card and a guardian of any divers under 18 years of age at check-in. The boat will leave the dock no later than 9 a.m.
Saturday dives require Open Water Diver
Sunday dives require Advanced Open Water Diver or higher – dive sites will exceed 90 feet.
Trained and certified divemaster and bottled water provided on all charters.
Cost per diver w/o rental gear – $110/diver
Cost per diver w/ rental gear – $160/diver