May 30, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - June 3, 2018 @ 5:30 pm499.99$
Classroom is Wednesday May 30th
Classroom and pool Friday June 1st at 5pm
Open Water Lake Michigan Dives are June 2-3rd
Familiarize the diver with the techniques, equipment and mindset required for Sidemount diving, enable divers to proficiently assemble and use Side Mount equipment, teach divers the proper techniques to safely conduct dives that warrant the use of Sidemount equipment.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Open Water Sidemount Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
A minimum of 12 years of age or higher.
The Open Water Diver Program can be combined with the Open Water Side Mount Diver Program
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Open Water Sidemount Student Kit
What this program must include?
4 Open water training Dives
- Equipment needed for these courses
- 2 – DIN 1st-stages prefered Yoke is ok too for recreational only
- 2 – 2nd Stages one with a 5-7 foot hose
- Sidemount BCD
- 1 – 100% O2 Cleaned Deco Reg for cold water use
- 1 – BottomTimer / Depth Gauge or Dive Computer
- 1- Cuting devices
- 1- Dive lights
- Exposer Suit
- Writing Slate or Underwater Notebook
- Lift Bag